Tuesday, February 27, 2018

BREAK

I'm going to take a break, friends. I have so much going on physically that is not right, and I am battling this depression again. I have scans rescheduled once again for next week. I have 4 medical appts within the coming 6 days and I know that has added to my anxiety. I hate the scans. I feel as if I need to just isolate myself in the arms of God and work on this. I am so weak and malnourished right now that I need to concentrate on food. Anyway, I will see you on the backside of all this.

Satan is trying hard to "kill, steal and destroy," (John10:10) but I have faith that he will have no victory.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Prayers and love are with you, Mary!
XO Linda

Hillside Steve said...

Ephesians 3.20 "...to Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us..."

Praying...